Friday 9 October 2015

Celebrating THE BIG DRAW & World Mental Health Day 10th October

Hello Everyone,Welcome to my 'Drawing for Wellbeing' Blog. My name is Kate Smith For a long time I have wanted to start a blog to share my personal and highly creative story, living with a Mental Health condition which is called 'Acute & Transient Psychotic Disorder'. In Celebration of World Mental Health Day & the BIG DRAW with this years theme being "Every drawing tells a story" I wanted to have a place to share my personal story, artwork and techniques which I use which help me to live with Psychosis. So YAY! :) I have finally plucked up the courage to just get on with it and do my little bit to raise awareness and help reduce the stigma of Mental Health problems. Here goes this is my first tiny step....

Some of my drawings & artwork is very personal, so as this is a very public blog I'll only show artwork or sections of artwork that I'm happy to share with you and what I'm comfortable with sharing- I hope you understand.


HOPE Image by Kate Smith 2015
HOPE Image- Workshop demonstration - experimenting with brushes © Kate Smith 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment