Tuesday 15 January 2019

Warm Wishes for 2019 and Looking at the sky for few moments helps my mind.


Warm Wishes for 2019.

My list of new years resolutions is endless and if I keep a couple up then I'll be pleased with myself.
Here are a few to share with you, telling you about them will help me to stick with them. (that what I'm hoping)!

1. To continue with BBC's App Couch potato to 5 K and jog/run for 3 times a week as I have found I really enjoy it and it's helps my mind too.
2. To keep this blog going at least one blog entry a month.
3. Loose weight
4. More family time and me time
5. To paint more, as I feel this helps me to keep calm and puts a smile on my face.

This month I'm really busy doing a juggling act with a number of projects and as a way of escaping for a couple of moments to get comfort -I look at the sky more, On Sunday it was a really windy day and the clouds where moving really fast and the sky was changing dramatically every second-I suppose this is what it is like in my head during Psychosis, every second seems like a minute of thoughts and different lines, colours and shapes in my mind. The sky is constantly changing and never do we see the same sky again. I love the randomness especially this time of year at the end of the day. Recently I have noticed things in the sky, just before Christmas  I attended some Peer Support training in Matlock , during my drive to Matlock there was a beautiful cloud shape that looked like a large white swan flying across derbyshire, during my dark times  which I call my blips I draw a lot of birds simple line drawings of birds,, starting with an ugly duckling and then gradually turning into a swan. During Psychosis I feel really ugly, but in my drawings I thrive to be a tall White graceful swan. Memories of my childhood visiting Swan Lake in Erewash Derbyshire.  Watercolours are a delight to use because they're also are like clouds, you can never do the same painting again as the watercolours mix with the water differently every time- I love to watch the watercolours do there thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment